miercuri, 13 ianuarie 2016

My first wishlist from Banggood

  Today was beautiful weather, but the snow will come soon. So, it is the time to buy new clothes for winter. Warm coats, sweaters, boots with fur are some products that should not miss from your wardrobe this season. I found all these items on Banggood. I've never heard of this site before, but I was pleasantly surprised by the products found here. Banggood is a big online store where you can buy everything you dreamed.
  So..I will tell you that I wanna go shopping today! First of all, I will show what products I added to wishlist. It was a hard decision considering how many beautiful clothes are on site. I looked specifically at winter series.
  This sweater is lovely! I like a lot this color and the design.


   It's not a secret anymore that I love warm coats. This is a great coat. It looks very expensive and I adore that raccoon fur. 


  For snow, I found a pair of boots. They have fur on the inside and seem suited for mountain holidays. These boots have a very good price! For many models, check the website. 


Go shopping only with Banggood!

2 comentarii: